31st December 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of GMAT? What is the exam fee of GMAT?

hello
kindly tell me how much is gmat exam fee
and also when will conduct gmat exam?
also give me the full details of gmat exam....
thank you

1st January 2015, 02:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of GMAT? What is the exam fee of GMAT?

Candidates who want to pursue MBA in foreign countries should appear for GMAT exam. GMAT exam is conducted throughout the year. So, you can appear for GMAT exam at any time by booking a slot. You can book a slot by visiting the following link
https://accounts.gmac.com/Account/Register

GMAT Exam Pattern:-
The GMAT exam is conducted in three sections

1.Analytical Writing Assessment:
It consists of two short essays, which are to be written in 30 minutes each. The first is the Analysis of an Issue and the second essay is Analysis of an Argument

2.Quantitative section :
In this section there are mathematical problems on, Arithmatic, Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.

3.Verbal section:
In verbal section, the questions are related to Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.

Exam fee for GMAT is $250(US).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?