11th April 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Details about exams and colleges to apply for MCA course in abroad?

Can i study mca in abroad?.if it is plz tell me about exams & colleges and prepartion matrial for perticular exam.? Can someone please take some time in answering my query soon as possible? Hoping that someone will take time to answer. Thank you!

24th September 2017, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about exams and colleges to apply for MCA course in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i study mca in abroad?.if it is plz tell me about exams & colleges and prepartion matrial for perticular exam.? Can someone please take some time in answering my query soon as possible? Hoping that someone will take time to answer. Thank you!

Candidates can find Master’s Degree in Computer Science or MSc Computer Science or MS in Computer Science at various colleges and universities in abroad countries. The MCA is an Indian degree, it is not available in many countries. Therefore, candidates who wish to study MCA can pursue any one of the above mentioned postgraduate degree in computer science. Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in computer science can apply for the admission to the master’s degree in computer science. They have to clear the English language test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE for getting admission in abroad universities. Colleges offering master’s in computer science are given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Cornell University - Official Website

University of Washington - Official Website

Georgia Institute of Technology - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?