28th June 2013, 04:38 PM
ramya rajiv

How to do MS in abroad after doing B.E CSE in Tamilnadu?

iam doing BE(CSE) in tamilnadu.. i wanna do MS n abroad or in tamilnadu or bangalore.. please give me details about entrance exams, best colleges and scholarships in case of doing it in abroad..

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is having better career scope in Abroad between CSE and EEE?
  2. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  3. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  4. How can I get a job in abroad after studying in Tamilnadu?
  5. How to do high studies in abroad after doing B.E CSE?
  6. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  7. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  11. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  12. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  13. Which is the best course between B.E CSE, B.Tech CSE, MSc computer science and MCA? List of good Arts college in Tamilnadu?
  14. Which are the courses I can do abroad after completing B.Tech CSE? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  15. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  16. Ways of getting government job in Tamilnadu after finishing B.E CSE in first class?
  17. Is there any off campus interview for B.E(CSE) batch in Tamilnadu
  18. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
12th November 2017, 02:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after doing B.E CSE in Tamilnadu?

To pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E CSE course in TamilNadu, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills. If you are interested to pursue your MS course in US universities then, you need to appear in GRE examination along with TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to submit your test score reports along with other relevant documents to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. Once, you receive an I20 (Admission Letter) from any of the Abroad university, you can apply for study visa and if gets approved, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?