28th August 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get MS admission in Germany for a BTech graduate who had 2 backlogs? Cutoff marks required in GRE to secure admission?

Hello friends, I wish to do my MS in Germany. But I had 2 backlogs in my BTech. I have got 6.91 CGPA in BTech and preparing for GRE. So, what I score in GRE and I get any problem due to my backlogs for getting admission? Kindly let me know immediately.

31st August 2021, 04:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get MS admission in Germany for a BTech graduate who had 2 backlogs? Cutoff marks required in GRE to secure admission?

No, it is not difficult to get MS admission in Germany for a BTech graduate. Different countries have their own ways of counting backlogs and Germany is a country that is very strict when it comes to backlogs. Most top universities do not accept students with any backlogs in their undergraduate program whereas some universities allow students with up to 5 backlogs. In Germany, a number of attempts consider judging the dedication of students towards education.

A recommended GRE(Graduate Record Examination) score should be upward of 315 if you want a chance in one of the best universities in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?