8th July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?

I want to know the answers of following questions in detail:-

1. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from india to get highest scolarship (30%) for MS in Germany?
2. How much time is required to complete MS?
3. How much money do I need to complete MS(including stay & food)?
4. What is the best university in Germany for MS?
5. Is the same university provide hostel facility?
6. When the admissions are offered?
7. How the MS degree can be provided in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  2. Detail question about MS in Germany
  3. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  7. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  12. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA? -- [New]
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  14. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  15. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  16. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  17. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  18. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
16th September 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?

i compleated my btech in computerscience branch i want to do ms in other branches like aeronautical or mechanical ,so please give me reply
5th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?

hi friends! i m ajay,i want to do
masters in germany. i completed my btech in electrical&electronics engg. from NIT Hamirpur(HP) but i m having
6.86 cgpa in my b.tech.can i get
admission in germany? plzz clarify
this
17th May 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage requrie to do ms in german
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?