4th September 2020, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get MBA admission in Canada for a BTech graduate who has 4 backlogs? Cutoff marks required in GMAT to get admission?

Hello friends, I wish to do my MBA in Canada. But I had 4 backlogs in my BTech. I got 7.5 CGPA in BTech and am preparing for GMAT. So, what if I score in GMAT and I get any problem due to my backlogs for getting admission? Kindly let me know immediately.

9th September 2020, 03:08 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it difficult to get MBA admission in Canada for a BTech graduate who has 4 backlogs? Cutoff marks required in GMAT to get admission?

Yes It is difficult to get MBA admission in Canada for a BTech graduate who has 4 backlogs.

You must clear all live backlogs first than only you are eligible.

Cutoff marks in GMAT is 650 to secure admission in MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?