22nd June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Distance mode university Degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu valid in abroad?

I am currently doing final year BCA as distance mode from Manonmaniam sundarnar university, tamil nadu, india. Is this degree valid for studying post graduation as regular mode in abroad, UK or DUBAI. I am planning for Msc computer networking from middlesex university in duabi or uk campus, i like to know that whether my university degree (as i done degree as distance mode from manonmaniam sunadrnar univerity) is valid their or will they accept this degree for my post graduation in Msc computer networking. plse provide me more details for getting admission in abrod too. Looking forward for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Distance mode university Degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu valid in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Is single seating BCA degree from Manonmanian Sundarnar university valid?
  3. Is regular mode degree certificate and distance mode certificate the same? Is there any difference in certificates? I am doing BCA in Manonmanium Sundarnar University
  4. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  5. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
  7. Colleges providing M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence course?
  8. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  9. Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?
  10. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  11. Is the B.Com certificate enough to be eligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?
  12. Is Manonmaniam Sundarnar University a recognized university for IAS, IPS and IFS?
  13. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  14. Which are the best universities at Tamilnadu after completing MCA
  15. Is Masters degree chemistry from EIILIM university through distance mode valid?
  16. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  17. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
23rd July 2023, 02:56 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Distance mode university Degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu valid in abroad?

Yes, a distance mode university degree from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tamil Nadu is valid for studying post-graduation as regular mode in abroad, UK or Dubai.
The University of Manonmaniam Sundaranar is a UGC-approved university, and its degrees are recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Council (DEC). This means that your degree will be valid for admission to post-graduate programs in other countries.
However, it is important to check with the specific university you are interested in to see if they have any specific requirements for distance learning students. For example, some universities may require you to have completed a certain number of credits in-person before you can be admitted to a post-graduate program.
Universities in the UK and Dubai that offer MSc Computer Networking programs:
  • University of Manchester: The University of Manchester is a leading university in the UK and offers an MSc Computer Networking program.

• University of Birmingham: The University of Birmingham is another leading university in the UK and offers an MSc Computer Networking program.

• Middlesex University Dubai: Middlesex University Dubai is a private university in Dubai and offers an MSc Computer Networking program.

• Heriot-Watt University Dubai: Heriot-Watt University Dubai is a private university in Dubai and offers an MSc Computer Networking program.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To get admission to these programs, you will need to meet the specific requirements of the university. These requirements typically include having a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, and having a minimum GPA of 3.0.
You will also need to submit your transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. Some universities may also require you to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
The application process for these programs can vary from university to university, so it is important to check the specific requirements of the university you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?