16th March 2010, 01:41 PM
Shilabati

Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?

HELO EVRYONE,M SHILA FROM HOWRAH.CAN ANYONE INFORM ME REGARDING THE MA ENGLISH ADMISSION DATES AND ENTRANCE EXAMS WID SYLLABUS OF THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES:
Bardhaman,Calcutta,Jadavpur,Vidya Sagar,Rabindra Bharati,Presidency and other reputed universities in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exams for admission in engineering course? Date of exam and syllabus?
  3. Difference between ICSE and CBSE?
  4. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  5. Date of entrance exam for Ph.D in English? Syllabus for the same?
  6. Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  8. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  9. What is the time and syllabus for entrance test of Ph.D in English?
  10. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  11. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  12. IGNOU Masters in English British Drama Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. When is the Ph.D entrance exam and what is the syllabus and date of the exams?
  14. Entrance Exam Date of PhD admission?
  15. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English? -- [New]
  17. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  18. What is the date of Haryana B.Ed entrance test? Last date for admission? I am a M.A English student
30th November 2011, 09:33 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?

Details of entrance exam for M.A. for english:

Commencement of sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms: 7.4.2011
Last date for receiving requisitions for issue of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms by Post: 26.4.2011
Last date for sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms and submission of filled in Application Forms: 3.5.2011
Date of Entrance Examinations: 1.06.2011 to 7.06.2011

Application Cost:
In person: For General & OBC Category Rs. 400/- ; For SC/ST/PH Category Rs. 150/-
By Post: For General & OBC Category Rs. 450/- ; For SC/ST/PH Category Rs. 200/-
8th December 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?

KNDLY ADDRESS THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM TO M.PHIL (LIB.SCIENCE) ND ADMISSION PROCESS.
I HAVE DONE M.LIB. FROM DISTANCE EDUCATION.
THANX
ANIL KR. SHAKYA
DELHI
16th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

can we do M.Sc IT after BCA
17th August 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

PG entrance for 2012
17th July 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

how i prepare for entrance in english lit???????
1st April 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.law ki pdhai ke liye kanpur ka best college
1st November 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the notification for MA English entrance exam?
What is the portion I have to cover for the entrance examination?
What are the examination centres?
Kindly give me reply.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?