1st July 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student

Sir,
Can you please tell an exam lists for class 9th or 10th students to go Abroad with the help of Scholarship for doing Higher Studies? I think that I have the ability but I don't know the exams. So I would be very thankful to you. At present I am in Class 9th CBSE.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  2. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  3. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  4. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  5. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  6. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  7. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
  8. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  10. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  11. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  13. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  15. Entrance exams to do further studies in Abroad for Pharma.D 4th year student?
  16. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  17. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  18. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
23rd July 2023, 02:58 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student

• Chevening Scholarship: The Chevening Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Master's degrees offered by the UK government. Applicants must be from developing countries and have at least 2 years of work experience.

• Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships: The Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for Master's degrees offered by Rotary International. Applicants must be from developing countries and have a strong academic record.

• DAAD Scholarships: The DAAD Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for Master's and PhD degrees offered by the German government. Applicants must be from developing countries and have a strong academic record.

• Fulbright Scholarships: The Fulbright Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for Master's and PhD degrees offered by the US government. Applicants must be from developing countries and have a strong academic record.

• Commonwealth Scholarships: The Commonwealth Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships for Master's and PhD degrees offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission. Applicants must be from Commonwealth countries and have a strong academic record.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

These are just a few of the many scholarships that are available for students who want to study abroad. You can find a more complete list of scholarships on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
In addition to scholarships, there are also a number of other ways to fund your studies abroad. You could work part-time while you study, or you could take out a student loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?