7th June 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?

I am studying BBA(H) in Finance and I want to move Norway for study Master’s Degree in Finance in Norwegian School of Economics. Kindly tell me the description of this course and duration. And also let me know the fee expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pay fee in installment to study MSc(Finance) in Norwegian School of Economics? Is there any funding option available? -- [New]
  2. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  5. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  7. List of colleges offering Master of Financial Accounting in Hyderabad? Fee expenses and course duration?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  12. Documents required to apply for Executive Master of Management in Energy program in BI Norwegian Business School? Deadlines of application?
  13. Detailed list of schools with no school fee or other expenses like Amravati school in Ahmadabad?
  14. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  15. Best subject for post graduation after bachelors in Science?
  16. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Competitiveness of the entrance exams of Indian top schools and other universities Abroad?
  18. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?