3rd August 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Earning options in USA for BDS degree holder after shifting there from India?

I completed my bds in india my husband stay in usa for next 3to 4 years i need to supplement my husbands income what are earning options in usa by my degree

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  2. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  3. What are the available job options in USA after completing BDS from India?
  4. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  6. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  7. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  8. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  9. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  10. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  11. How to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is Bachelors degree valid? What exam do I need to give?
  12. How should I go ahead to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is my bachelors degree valid?
  13. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  14. What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist?
  15. Can I get a job or can I practice in Singapore after doing BDS degree in India?
  16. Can we practice BDS in USA after we marry a green card holder? What is the procedure?
  17. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  18. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
15th September 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Earning options in USA for BDS degree holder after shifting there from India?

The health care industry in USA especially the dental part is too complex in USA. You cannot practice directly on the basis of your degree achieved outside USA. This is because most of the medical service providers allow professionals in dental sector only if holding US citizenship. However, you can get part time contractual job only after you clear the USMLE and interview round to get the license to practice in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?