26th May 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA?

i completed b pharm. my age is 27 years within his three years i am doing job as a chemist i want to do further education post graduation ms in usa can eligible for applying tofel exams?

Related Questions:
26th May 2015, 10:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed b pharm. my age is 27 years within his three years i am doing job as a chemist i want to do further education post graduation ms in usa can eligible for applying tofel exams?
If you want to do MS from USA then you must qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
26th May 2015, 12:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B. Pharma from USA?

You said that you have completed your B.Pharmacy, so, if you want to pursue your MS in USA, first you need to complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in universities of USA. So, first try to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?