26th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?

Sir,
Iam Anish,I wish to go for higher study inabroad.(Canada,Newzealand or Australia)Can I apply for a student visa with B A certificate from eiilm University,is the certificate is valid for migration purposes.Send me a very crysttal clear reply from yours.

Hopefully
Anish T.H

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  2. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  3. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  4. Is EIILM university certificate student eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  7. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  8. Can I apply for studies in UK, Canada and New Zealand after NIOS?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MS in Newzealand or Australia for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?
  12. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  13. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  14. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  15. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  18. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
26th May 2015, 11:56 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?

If you want to apply for student VISA, first you should apply for admission in any foreign university and after getting admission letter from that university, you can apply for student VISA. So, first decide in which country, you want to continue your further studies and apply for admission in your selected list of universities. And the important thing is that, you can apply for your further studies with your B.A certificate, but you cannot directly go for VISA with that certificate, because any candidate can go for Student VISA only, if he/she have admission from any foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?