12th March 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in Abroad after passing 12th Biology?

Someone please describe me that how can i study in abroad after passing 12 science biology in cbse board?

Related Questions:
16th March 2015, 12:51 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after passing 12th Biology?

To study Abroad after completion of your Class 12 you will have to give Entrance Exams on the basis of which you will be given the admission into the Colleges that you choose.
You will also have to choose the subject which you will study.
You will have to appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to clear both these Examinations you will have to go through a small Interview which will be conducted via Phone or via the Internet.
Once you are done with your Interview then you will get the final answer from the College.
So make sure that you are confident during your Interview and at the same make sure you give the correct answers to all the questions that are being asked to you.
If you are able to do so you will stand the chance to study Abroad in the Colleges of your choice.
1st April 2015, 12:14 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after passing 12th Biology?

SAT is the Entrance exam you need to Crack to go Abroad for your Higher Education after your 12th.

As you are planning for abroad education after your 12th SAT is the exam which will help you for your higher studies.

SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test.

Apply for the exam and clear it will good score to be eligible for Scholarship offered by colleges.

Along with SAT also need to apply for TOFEL or IELTS exam which is English Proficiency test .

If you get good score in TOEFL/IELTS and SAT then there are higher chances for you to get Scholarship.

So prepare well and crack the exams to do your further education Aboard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?