2nd June 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Information about doing PhD in Mathematics (Research field) in India for Iraqi student

I am a student from Iraq, I have the following degrees:
-B.Sc in electrical engineering (university of Baghdad-1972).
-B.Sc in Mathematics(university of Al-Mustansryah-2007).
-M.Sc in Mathematics(university of Al-Mustansryah-2013).
I would like to apply for PhD in Mathematics(Research field) in control in India,
so would please give me the necessary information about the application
procedure and the fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Master or Diploma degree related to Rheumatology and Physiotherapy for Iraqi doctor in India?
  2. Any chance to do research in relevant field after graduating in Maths, BSc and MSc, M.Phil in Pure Mathe
  3. Should I have to study PhD to join Satellite Research Centre being a B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Renewable Energies in India?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Research centres in India and criteria for enrollment in PhD?
  7. How to take Ph.D certificate? I am a Iraqi medical doctor
  8. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in Environmental Science course
  11. How many student did their research on same subject and how is this for PhD research?
  12. Simple topics in Mathematics/Operations research to do PhD?
  13. Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Germany for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate who is working in Research and Development field?
  15. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  16. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  17. Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?
  18. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
8th June 2016, 02:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about doing PhD in Mathematics (Research field) in India for Iraqi student

To do Ph.D in India after the completion of your M.Sc degree in Iraq, you should first appear in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination. Since you are eligible for NET Examination, you must appear for it.
Once you are qualified in the UGC NET Examination, you can definitely get admission to opt Ph.D in Mathematics.
The fees for doing Ph.D varies in different Universities, you need to contact to the respective University from where you want to pursue Ph.D to get the exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?