12th July 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.?

Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.? I there separate courses available for those or not? Can someone please give me the information on the same? I really wanted to do Ph.D based on one topic or the subject?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. How to choose a programming language as my career after B.Tech computer science? Can I earn anything by being an expert in the language?
  3. What is the use of Java language in computer?
  4. University of Mumbai TYB Sc Computer Science-Advanced Java Visual C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
  6. Which course to do after BCA for doing MCA?
  7. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  8. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  9. What should I do to improve my programming skills?
  10. Is JAVA better than C++? What is the use of learning C++ language?
  11. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  13. Exam date for ad no. 44 & 45 of UPHESC? Syllabus of GK and B.Ed subjects?
  14. Information about the certification courses during academic year?
  15. In which department should I do training after engineering from CS?
  16. Which course to do from NIIT to become a Software Engineer?
  17. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  18. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
13th July 2015, 01:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.? I there separate courses available for those or not? Can someone please give me the information on the same? I really wanted to do Ph.D based on one topic or the subject?

Thanks!
No, you can not do Ph.D on JAVA, C or C++ but you can use these language for implementation.

You can choose below given topics for Ph.D course.

1. Algorithm

2. Cryptography

3. Image Processing

4. Soft Computing

5. AI

6. Data base management system

7. E-learning system

8. Networking
14th July 2015, 04:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.?

I am sorry to say you this but you can not do an entire PhD research based on any one Language.
PhD is a Degree given for Research Oriented work and there is no stipulated time period for PhD.
So you need to do some research work regarding specific areas of interest of yours.
The Software Languages are already built and so you need to use these languages as tools to complete a research regarding a new topic.
So you have to at first figure out what you research work you want to do in your areas of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?