1st June 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing MBA from London or America after B.Com?

I want to complete my MBA from London or America after doing B.Com from India? So, please do let me know the eligibility required for it.

1st June 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing MBA from London or America after B.Com?

To do MBA course from London or America after completion of your B.Com course from a recognised university, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. to get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
1st June 2016, 09:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To do MBA course from London or America, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

>> You must have obtained Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

>> You must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities.

Details about GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations :-
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is a standardised test that is considered as the basic admission requirement for offering admission in MBA course in US universities. The validity of GMAT score is five years

TOEFL/IELTS examinations are English Language Proficiency test which helps to prove your English language fluency in different sections like Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. The validity of these examinations is two years.

Application Process :-
Once, you have appeared and secured good score in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities by submitting your examinations score reports. If your score reports meet the eligibility criteria required for getting admission then, the university will send you an i20 informing that you got admission in the university.
2nd June 2016, 12:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete my MBA from London or America after doing B.Com from India? So, please do let me know the eligibility required for it.
You have completed graduation degree, so you are eligible fr MBA course in London or America but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?