23rd July 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?

Hello,
I want to know how any student living in India can get Education Loan for for studying in London? I want to study MBA in London and I have completed my Graduation in India. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  3. Benefits of pursuing MBA for B.Com graduate? Can I get education loan?
  4. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree course in University of London if completed B.Tech?
  6. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  15. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  16. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  18. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
27th July 2015, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?

Yes, a student living in India can get education loan for studying in London. You need to approach a bank near your residence preferably where you have an account. You need to take the prospectus of the institute from which you want to pursue your MBA course and your previous academic records. Then you need to approach the bank and have a discussion with the branch manager. Get to know the details of the education loan and the terms and conditions of the bank. If satisfied act as per the instructions of the bank to get your education loan sanctioned. Otherwise you can approach a different bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?