28th March 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London

I am interested in studying the MSc(International Health Management) course which is available in the Imperial College London. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

6th April 2021, 11:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London

Eligibility to pursue MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London is;

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 60%.

You must have valid score in following exam to get admission in this institution.

TOEFL: Minimum score of 92 is required.
IELTS: Minimum 6.5 bands is required.
PTE: Minimum score of 62 is required.

You must have student visa also.
9th April 2021, 10:30 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London

Eligibility to pursue MSc(International Health Management) at the Imperial College London can be seen below.

You must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university.

You can get admission through IELTS or PTE exam.

You must have student visa also.

You must have minimum score of 7 band in IELTS or 69 in PTE to get admission.
15th May 2021, 06:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility:--

Candidates must have passed 12th with recognized Board.

Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.

Candidates get admission through IELTS or PTE exam.

Candidates must have student visa passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?