16th November 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?

Hi ,
I want to know if I do a one year
MS in Computer science engg from
UK universities such as Imperial college london,
UCL or university of Manchester.
please help me to find out.
please tell me the eligibility of these colleges

25th November 2014, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?

For taking admission MS in UK, you have to appear for GRE. The score obtained in GRE will help you in getting admission in UK. If you are able to get a decent score in GRE, then you will have greater chance of getting admission in a decent University.

You must also have a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL because the course will be offered in English language. Most of the top University have set standard for IELTS/TOEFL and you must have a score above that standard, then only you will be able to get admission in top University.

In addition to above requirements, you should have recommendation letter from your college along with all the supporting documents related to your academic qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?