1st January 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get LLM(International Business Law) admission in Ghent University Law School? Fee expenses of LLM(International Business Law)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study LLM(International Business Law) from Ghent University Law School. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 09:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get LLM(International Business Law) admission in Ghent University Law School? Fee expenses of LLM(International Business Law)?

Eligibility criteria to pursue LLM in International Business Law:-
1. You must have bachelors degree in law or equivalent.
2. You must have minimum 2 years of work experience.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
4. Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test score card is preferable.

The tuition fees vary depending on the Institutions so on average the tuition fee ranges from €10,000-€15,000 and living cost ranges from €900-€950.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?