28th June 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Are there any exams to give like GRE TOFEL for doing B.Tech abroad after completing 3 years of diploma?

Are there any exams to give like GRE TOFEL for doing b.tech abroad after completing 3 years of diploma? what r the expenses for doing b.tech abroad after diploma? Can you please give me the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?
  2. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  3. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  4. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  6. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  7. Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?
  8. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  9. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  10. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  11. How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?
  12. How can I prepare for GRE & TOFEL Exams?
  13. What should be the final aggregate in B.Tech for doing MS?
  14. What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?
  15. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  17. GRE and TOEFL are necessary for admission in PhD at Abroad?
  18. Is it compulsory to appear for GRE and TOFEL exams to do MS in USA? Is it enought to write any one of these exam?
1st July 2016, 12:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any exams to give like GRE TOFEL for doing B.Tech abroad after completing 3 years of diploma?

Yes, you need to appear in entrance exams in order to pursue B.Tech course in abroad after your diploma course. The entrance exams which you need to appear for admission in B.Tech course in foreign institute are SAT and IELTS. Apart from these exams, resume screening and interview is also conducted by most of the foreign institutes.
The expenses of B.Tech course cannot be stated accurately since it varies from institute to institute and even depend on the currency value of the concerned nation in which you are pursuing the course. For B.Tech in USA, it will be around 20-40 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?