22nd July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

Sir,
I am Virender Kumar and I want to move Canada for study MS. I have got 6 Bands in IELTS. Listening-6, Reading-6, Writing-6 and Speaking-5. Is it possible that I can get Visa of Canada for doing MS?

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  4. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  5. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  11. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  14. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  16. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
23rd July 2015, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?

We cannot predict or estimate whether you can get student visa or not for pursuing MS course in Canada. The chances of getting visa depends upon your behaviour in Visa Interview. Since, you have secured 6 Bands in IELTS examination, you can easily get student visa for pursuing MS course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?