10th November 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?

Hello sir...
I had got 6.5 bands in IELTS
after my 12th so pls tell m
I eligible to go to canada or nt???
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  2. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  8. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission for Diploma in Pharma Technician course at Canada having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Having 5.5 bands in IELTS cand I get admission in Diploma Pharma course at Canada?
  11. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  12. Can I get admission and student Visa to study Diploma Pharma Technician course in Canada?
  13. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  14. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  15. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  16. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  17. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
12th November 2014, 02:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?

You are eligible for further studies in Canada. Because, you have a good score in IELTS exam which is the mandatory requirement for admission in universities of Canada. You can start the process for admissions by sending an application form and IELTS score to the selected list of universities.
3rd March 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?

In 10th i have 65 percent , in english 63 no maths , 12th 60 percent (arts) graduation arts punjab universty 47 percent , Mba 85 percent so i eligbel for study in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?