4th January 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I have passed my 12th with PCM with 63% aggregate and in Maths, I have scored 52 marks. So tell me I am eligible for study in Canada? In IELTS I have scored 6 Bands.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  8. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  11. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  12. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  14. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  18. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
12th January 2016, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study in Canada after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 63% marks from a recognised board and by scoring 6 bands in IELTS examination. To get admission in Canada Universities for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to report your examinations scores for applying admission to Bachelor's degree courses in Canada Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports then, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?