10th February 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Sports Management) in Lynn University for BBA student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BBA student and I am interested to study MBA(Sports Management) from Lynn University in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

15th February 2019, 09:22 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Sports Management) in Lynn University for BBA student? Requirements to get admission?

-Completed degree
-In order to pursue MBA(Sports Management) in Lynn University, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

Requirements

-Bachelor's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Passport
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?