4th January 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in CDS exam?

plz send me fully solved previous paper on my gmail id [email protected]

24th May 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many subjects are there in CDS exam?

I AM having subjects physics maths and statistics . Can i give the exam of cds ?
25th May 2014, 01:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many subjects are there in CDS exam?

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for admission to Army Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy. CDS Examination is conducted for graduate degree candidates.

To apply for this examination you must have a completed degree course. If you are completed degree course than definitely you can apply for this examination. Any graduate can eligible to apply for this examination. If you want to apply for Naval Academy or Air Force Academy you must have a completed degree with Physics or Mathematics as mandatory subjects. No percentage bar required to apply. Final year of degree course may also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?