18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  3. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  4. How many Advanced Diploma in Business Studies seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?
  5. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  6. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Procedure to take admission in Travel and Tourism 1 year course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Business Studies if secure 60% in 12th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  13. What is the fee structure of BBA course of IP?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  15. Colleges in Delhi to do BCA?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  17. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 574.5 Composite score in MAT?
  18. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
14th February 2019, 10:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?

The eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies is given below.

=> Advance Diploma in Business Studies is a Diploma level Commerce course.

=> In order to get admission in Advance Diploma in Business Studies course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for the admission of Advance Diploma in Business Studies course is 55%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list in Arunachal University of Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?