5th January 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam details for MBBS in Russia?

I am thinking to do mbbs in Russia so which entrance exam are need for admission plz say me in details...mbbs in Russia

Related Questions:
6th May 2014, 10:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam details for MBBS in Russia?

As you have mentioned that you want to do MBBS in Russia and you are confused that what entrance exam you need to appear so that you can go for admission in a good MBBS institute in Russia. So, now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will have the solution as far as possible.

So, going for MBBS in Russia is a very good idea as Russia is very famous for their latest technology and there are very good MBBS institute. The teachers or I can say that the lecturers are very highly qualified and these institutes have very latest medical instruments so that these teachers or lecturers can teach these MBBS students in a very professional way using the latest medical instruments.

So, you need to take admission before studying and before admission you need to give the online entrance exam in the official website of the particular MBBS institute of Russia where you want to take admission then keep checking the website regularly as your entrance exam results will be out within 10-15 days then if your ranking will be within top 500 then contact the institute using the contact number or the Email ID provided in that website then they will say you the date and time of your Admission so you need to go to that institute of Russia for your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?