5th January 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in Russia having 51% in 10+2?

Actually my doubt is that can i study mbbs in Russia as the I have 51% mark in my 10+2?

7th May 2014, 03:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in Russia having 51% in 10+2?

As you have mentioned that your +2 percentage is only 51% and you want to go to Russia for completion of your MBBS. You are confused that will you be eligible for studying MBBS in Russia and if yes what is the process for it. So now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will have the solution as far as possible.

So, as you have decided that you want to do MBBS in Russia it’s a very good Idea as Russia is very famous for the MBBS institutes as the Russian MBBS institutes have very highly qualified teacher and Russia is world famous because of their highly advance technology so these highly qualified teacher can teach the students in a very professional manner using the latest medical instruments.

Now, coming to how you can get admission while you have secured only 51% in +2. So what you need to do is apply the online entrance exam in the particular institute’s official website where you want to study then wait for the ranking and try to appear the best when the ranking will be out and your rank will be in the top 350 contact the Russian MBBS institute where you have applied the entrance exam, you can get the contact number and the Email ID on their website then they will give you the date of admission you need to reach that institute on that date and during admission and you need to submit all the certificate that you have received in your School and college life then they will accept your admission request.
17th May 2018, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in Russia having 51% in 10 2?

I secured only 60% in 2 is i am eligible to study in russia and more over i want to know that mbbs exam pattern is easy or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?