18th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties in applying for Student Visa to study MBBS in UK?

Hello,
I want to know that what difficulties
I have to face for applying Student Visa
if I want to do MBBS in UK?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  4. How to get student visa for studies in UK?
  5. Requirements to be fulfilled to get Visa to study in London?
  6. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  7. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  8. How to get student Visa for studying in UK?
  9. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  10. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  12. Is it possible to study in Kuwait having a fresh Visa when there is a ban on visa for Pakisatanis?
  13. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  14. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  16. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  17. How to get a student Visa to the US being Lebanon?
  18. Requirements and way to get student Visa to the US?
21st May 2015, 07:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties in applying for Student Visa to study MBBS in UK?

Generally, it is very easy to get Student VISA, when compared to Job VISA or any other VISA. The chances of getting VISA depends upon your communication with the VISA officer. So, try to prepare yourself, before attending VISA interview. You need to give clear and exact answer for each and every question of VISA officer and you need to confident, then you will have good chances for your VISA approval.

Note:-
To apply for UK student VISA, you should have an admission letter from an university in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?