18th May 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate percentage of 73%. I would like to know the GRE score requires to get admission in leading universities of UK, their approximate fee structure and scholarships provided by them for MS in Automotive Engineering course. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  3. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  4. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  5. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  8. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  9. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  12. Details about fee structure for GRE and TOEFL
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  15. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  16. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Am I eligible for GRE scholarship with 60% in Engineering?
  18. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
21st May 2015, 07:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?

There are no any cutoff marks in GRE exam, because it is not a competitive exam. To apply for admission in any course, first you should select some universities, then you need to visit their official website to know GRE score requirements, Scholarships and financial aid, because these things vary from one university to another university. So, we cannot tell you the exact fee structure and scholarship opportunities without knowing university name. So, please try to specify university name next time to know full detals about GRE score requirements, Scholarships and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?