5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with 70% marks. But I am interested to do MBA in Abroad. So, which entrance exam I should give? GMAT, GRE, IELTS, or TOEFL?

8th April 2015, 08:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?

If you are interested to study MBA in Abroad, then, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities. GMAT is an International level entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
8th April 2015, 01:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?

You should appear for GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exam to apply for MBA admission at most of the universities. That's because most of the universities offer MBA admissions by considering GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores of the applicants. And some top universities even accept GRE score(inplace of GMAT score) to offer MBA admissions. So, first try to complete GRE/GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams by knowing the admission requirements of the universities, in which you wish to join. After completing these exams, you can start applying for admission in universities, by sending your application along with test score reports through online or through courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?