24th July 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care from University of British Columbia. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care of University of British Columbia?
  3. Job opportunities through Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care of University of British Columbia?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
  5. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  7. Complete details of doing MBBS in Canada? List of universities to apply for MBBS course?
  8. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Entrance exam available to get MS(Materials Engineering) admission in University of British Columbia?
  10. Is the University of British Columbia best for PhD after Masters in Radiology? What are the process to do PhD from UK? What is the stipend policy for foreigner?
  11. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  12. Entrance exams available to get admission in Masters of Humanities at University of British Columbia? How much fees required for it?
  13. How can I get Visa to study Master's in Accounting in Columbia University?
  14. Admission procedure to study MS(Materials Engineering) in University of British Columbia?
  15. Courses available in British Columbia Universities, Canada for 12th passed with PCB group? Fees to study from this university?
  16. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? -- [New]
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of MS(Materials Engineering) in University of British Columbia?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2018, 02:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?

If you want to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care from University of British Columbia, you need to take an one of the following English Proficiency Test such as:

IELTS (International English Language Testing Service),
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language),
MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery),
PTE (Pearson Test of English - Academic),
CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program),
CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?