24th July 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?

Please let me know about the Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care course structure which is available in University of British Columbia. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exam to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care of University of British Columbia?
  4. Job opportunities through Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care of University of British Columbia?
  5. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of MS(Materials Engineering) in University of British Columbia?
  7. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  8. Is the University of British Columbia best for PhD after Masters in Radiology? What are the process to do PhD from UK? What is the stipend policy for foreigner?
  9. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Complete details of doing MBBS in Canada? List of universities to apply for MBBS course?
  11. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  12. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech in Vancouver if secured 7 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  14. Best Pharmacy colleges in Canada to study M.Pharmacy? Fees and other charges required for it?
  15. Course structure & duration of Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  16. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
2nd August 2018, 03:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?

Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia:

Course duration: 1 year

=>Course structure:

NURS 542: Social Epidemiology: Special Populations

NURS 585: Special Topics in Nursing

APPP 503: Organizational Leadership

APPP 501: Project Management & Leadership

NURS 504: Research & Evidence-Based Practice

NURS 586E: Specialized Domains of Nursing Practice*

APPP 504: Business Acumen for Technical Leaders

NURS 576: Topics in Social & Environmental Planning to Foster Health of Populations

NURS 560: The Politics of Health Policy

Sauder Business Course

APPP 502: Sustainability & Leadership

For more details regarding course structure please visit to the below mentioned link.

https://apscpp.ubc.ca/programs/mhlp/seniors-care/course-information/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?