15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences?

I want to do Master of Health in Advanced Health Care course from ZUYD University of Applied Sciences. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Master of Health in Advanced Health Care course from ZUYD University of Applied Sciences. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of the Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences is as follows:

>>> The Health Professional
>>> Innovation
>>> Using evidence to guide practice
>>> Health Promotion
>>> Quality Control and Evaluation
>>> Practice based Research I
>>> Project and change management
>>> Professional leadership
>>> Practice based Research II
>>> Technology in Care
>>> Inter professional collaboration
>>> Practice based Research III

Duration of the Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences is one year full time. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?