9th October 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do Master of Law in Georgetown University Law Center? Requirements to get admission?

Hello, I want to get information regarding study in Abroad. I am a student of BBA+LLB. I want to practice Master of Law in USA. So, I want to do Master’s Degree in Law in Georgetown University Law Center. In this situation, what entrance exams I have to give? I would also like to know the requirements for admission.

14th October 2018, 02:19 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams to do Master of Law in Georgetown University Law Center? Requirements to get admission?

Georgetown Law will accept TOEFL and IELTS scores which were taken within two years before the date of your LL.M. application submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?