31st October 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?

Hello
I am studying btech second year,
I would like to apply for GRE next year?
Somewhere I have heard that a cgpa of aggrgate 7.5
is necessary to write the exam????
Or can you tell me the eligibility criteria of GRE????

31st October 2014, 01:54 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for GRE exam?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRE EXAM:

There is no eligibility criteria applicable for GRE (Graduate Record Examination) exam, meaning any candidates with any qualification and age can apply and give the GRE exam wherein once you clear the exam then to apply for the Universities in foreign countries you need to check there respective eligibility criteria.

CLICK HERE!! to register and know more details on taking up the GRE test online.

Since you are still in your 2nd year of the course the best thing would be spend the next one year in preparing for the GRE exam along with your semester exams and then when you come to your final year of the course apply for the exam and do it well so that when you will be eligible for good Universities in various countries and you can continue doing your Post Graduate studies over there after completing the UG course!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?