30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) course at University of Alabama in Huntsville? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Stanford UniversityUniversity of Alabama in Huntsville for BS(Aerospace Engineering) course. Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score which is essential to secure admission.

5th October 2019, 03:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) course at University of Alabama in Huntsville? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

-University of Alabama in Huntsville-

Course Name : BS(Aerospace Engineering)

Entrance exams :-
-SAT accepted 1080-1340 marks are good for admission.
Or
ACT with 75 percentile and above (25-31 out 36)

-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL with 92+ or IELTS with 6.5 and above
6th October 2019, 11:53 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) course at University of Alabama in Huntsville? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering course at the University of Alabama. However, as a non-native English speaker, you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
> Minimum score of 79 or better is required in the Internet-based TOEFL.
> Minimum score of 6.5 bands is required in IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?