24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Engineering) in George Washington University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Please help me to secure admission in George Washington University for BS(Computer Engineering) course. I would like to know which are entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also?

29th August 2019, 10:46 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Engineering) in George Washington University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Standardized Admission Test(SAT) is required to pursue BS in Computer Engineering at George Washington University. In order to secure a seat in this program, you must have SAT score of Reading and Writing 580-695, Math 600-700. Along with SAT scores, you are required to submit an English proficiency scorecard demonstrated by TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?