23rd February 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?

hello everyone
please tell me how to get into abroad
for higher studies in ms aerospace engg
after be in aeronautical engineering ?
please reply as soon as possivle
thank you in advance

13th March 2015, 04:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely get admission in foreign institutes and pursue your MS in Aerospace Engineering. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission followed by application in different universities as per your scores in the entrance exams with a good resume and strong statement of purpose and then appearing in interviews (every university do not conduct interview) to get admission call from them. Then you need to prove your financial stability and apply for Visa.

Entrance exams based on which most of the foreign universities take admission :-
- GRE
- TOEFL/ IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?