20th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Avadhraj parashar

May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?

Hi sir,

I am shubham parashar. I want to join indian airforce X group for that i need some information to you. May i apply to Indian air force X group with 12th class and also i want to know that in indian airforce X group sports facilities is available like cricket, football etc. and sir send me interview video and previous years papers. please sir send me soon in my email id [email protected] with the answers of my questions.

Thanks so much

31st March 2016, 01:27 PM
Sumit kros

Default Re: May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?

I am Sumit Kumar. I want to join indian airforce X group for that i need some information to you. May i apply to Indian air force X group with 12th class and sir send me interview video and previous years papers. please sir send me soon in my email id [email protected] with the answers of my questions.
27th January 2017, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?

Sir please sent previous question paper s to my mail nageswararaochinta360@ail .com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?