5th August 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Medical in Harvard University for 12th candidate?

Hello All,
Please tell me which exams do I need to give for studying in Harvard University? I have completed my 12th from India and I want to study Medical. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  2. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  4. How to get admission in Harvard medical school for doing PG in Medical stream?
  5. What exam should I attend for admission in Harvard Medical School US?
  6. MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?
  7. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  8. How can I study Astrophysics in Harvard University being a student of 12th standard?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?
  10. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  11. Entrance exam to study MBA in Harvard University?
  12. How to do my PG in Harvard medical school while doing MBBS in a government college in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  15. How to do PG abroad after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  16. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  18. How can I get admission in Harvard University in BCA?
11th August 2015, 08:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Medical in Harvard University for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
Please tell me which exams do I need to give for studying in Harvard University? I have completed my 12th from India and I want to study Medical. Thank you in advance.
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for Medical course in Harvard University but you must have GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
24th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Medical in Harvard University for 12th candidate?

Hi All, I have completed 10th from AP, India. Could you please guide me which exams do I need to give for studying in Harvard University?

Thanks & Regards
Ravi
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?