31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?

Hello
I am Arpita Mukherjee and I am doing
B.Pharmacy. I want to study MBA in Pharmaceutics.
I want to know that which exam is help me for doing
this course in Abroad? Is this course is available
in Harvard University?

Related Questions:
  1. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  2. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  3. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University?
  6. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  7. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. Entrance exam to study MBA in Harvard University?
  9. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  10. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  11. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  13. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  14. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  15. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  16. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  17. Eligibility and procedure to do Masters in Human Development?
  18. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
9th April 2018, 09:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?

Harvard Business School does not provide MBA in Pharmaceutics course however, you can pursue MBA in Healthcare related subject like Value Measurement for Health Care, Accelerating Innovation in Precision Medicine, Managing Health Care Delivery, Strategy for Health Care Delivery etc.

In order to pursue MBA from abroad you will have to sit in GMAT test and an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?