2nd November 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?

Hello
I have 10+2 class certificate
i want to study more in newzealad
can i go newzealand for study?
what course is there for me??????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand? -- [New]
  2. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  3. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses?
  4. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  5. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  6. Am I eligible for IPS? I have done my BA from Karnataka state open university
  7. Duration and fee structure of M.Tech in Newzealand?
  8. Duration and fee structure for M.Tech in Newzealand?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for girls? I am a student of 12th standard
  11. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  12. Minimum marks needed for admission to BCA? When can I apply for the form? Last date of sale of BCA forms?
  13. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  14. Which are the courses available in regional institute? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and how may I get admission in AFMC after 12th?
  17. Which are the courses available after 12th for PCB student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
11th August 2016, 03:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have 10+2 class certificate
i want to study more in newzealad
can i go newzealand for study?
what course is there for me??????

The candidates who want to study in New Zealand should clear the English test called IELTS with 5.5 to 6.5. The candidates should have studied 10+2 in India.
There are various Certificate, Diploma and Graduate courses available to study in New Zealand. There are certificate courses in Business, IT and Hospitality. There are Diploma courses in Business, IT, Hospitality, Engineering, Health, Accounting and Tourism. There are Bachelor Degree courses in Arts, Science, Business, IT, Hospitality & Tourism, Accounting, Nursing and Teaching. The aspirant can choose any one of the course which he likes the most.
10th September 2019, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?

How many scores one need to get in 12 th nios board to get admission in new zealand university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?