14th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to crack for doing MS from Germany?

I am in second year mechanical engineering after B.E. i am interested in MS in Germany for this which exam is capable for MS and what is the validity for this exams?

21st July 2021, 04:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to crack for doing MS from Germany?

To study MS from Germany the applicants need to adhere to certain conditions which may vary according to the universities. Some general qualification required is a candidate must have passed 4 year undergraduate degree for admission to this course and the following exam certifications IETLS(International English Language Testing System)/TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language), GRE(Graduate Record Examinations), GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test), and GATE. The universities may also ask to show proof of German proficiency for that the applicant can appear for TestDaF or DSH. TestDaF is approved by most universities.
22nd July 2021, 01:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to crack for doing MS from Germany?

If you are planning to go for only studying, then you will have to appear in the general GRE exam and you will have to qualify it. Also, you will have to appear in the IELTS exam and you will have to crack the exam to get admission for studying MS from Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?