17th October 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Are any courses available Abroad after MBA in HR? Preferable colleges for it?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have completed my MBA with specialization in Human Resource in the year 2013 (INDIA, GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD).

I have also completed DIPLOMA COURSE of HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT from AHMEDABAD MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (AMA) in a joint association with CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITRY, SAN BERNADINO (CSUB).

I am working as a HR in a reputed manufacturing company in Ahmedabad. But I am still interested in studying more about HR in abroad. Are there any courses available abroad for the same? If yes, please let me know the country & city and even which college would be preferable?

Awaiting for your positive & prompt reply which can guide me well.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  2. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  3. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  4. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  5. PG courses after BBM in Abroad except MBA?
  6. HR related courses in Abroad for HR Executive/Generalist MBA candidate?
  7. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  8. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  9. How to go abroad after completing regular MBA?
  10. List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  12. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  13. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  14. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  15. Details about availabilities of MBA courses in biotechnology
  16. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  17. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  18. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
22nd October 2014, 01:00 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are any courses available Abroad after MBA in HR? Preferable colleges for it?

It is good to hear that, you have done your MBA in HR and looking for masters in it. There are many available courses in abroad and good schools and Management institutes for it.

Eligibility:

In order to do masters in HR, you need to do the following,

• Take GRE and TOEFL test (must for USA)
• IELTS (must for Australia).

You need to score good marks and scaling in order to study abroad.

Institutes which are preferred:

• Stanford University, California.
• Northwestern University, Illinois.
• MIT Solan School of Management, Massachusetts.
• Vanderbilt University, Tannesse.
• Harvard Business School, Massachusetts.

Job Roles:

After completing masters in HR you can be selected as,

• Vice President of HR.
• Chief HR Officer.
• Senior Human Resource Manager.
• Regional Human Resource Manager
• Directors of Employee relations.
• Director of Human Resource.

You can earn up to Rs. 1,20,000 per month.
25th September 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are any courses available Abroad after MBA in HR? Preferable colleges for it?

Dear Sir/Madam
I have completed my MBA with specialization in Human Resource in the year 2017 ( India, Kerala, Ernakulam)

Now am working in Lakeshore Hospital and Research Centre Ernakulam as a Receptionst. But I am still interesting in studying more about HR in abroad. Are there any courses available abroad for the same. If yes, please let me know the country & city and even which collect would be preferable??
And the main problem faced by me is my language...Am less confidence about my language...

Awaiting for your positive reply which can guide me well.

Thank you
17th April 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA bachelor's degree in regular college....and now I am doing my MBA 4th semester in HRM but it is in distance education (correspondence).
I want to study more so i just checked the queries and replies for that queries. So, if I would like to prefer any of the courses mentioned above, am I eligible to take the tests which you suggested above? I wanted to study further in Abroad. Please reply me.
18th September 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam. I have completed my PGDM with major specialization in Human Resource and minor in Marketing. I am working in Milk Producer Company as an HR Executive and handling all the departments like Recruitment, Payroll, Attendance Management etc. I would like to enroll in some full time special courses related with HR after getting one year of experience in the Human Resource Department. Please suggest and guide me for some good courses or guide me whether to choose PhD as my next option.
Looking forward for your response and feedback.
Regards
4th February 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have same question as like first comment that please let me know , availability of course and University with fees in Australia after MBA HR from Gujarat Ahmedabad ..

Awaiting for your reply..
13th June 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am MBA (HR & IT) graduate..and i am looking for further studies in abroad can you please suggest me 2 year courses suitable for me.
26th August 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my MBA in HR and Marketing in 2014. I have about 5 yrs work experience in HR Field. As every overseas education has its own economic career opportunities I am not sure if HR stream would open career dimensions for me in all countries. I wanted to understand a market suitable career options with appropriate education courses available in top 5 countries.

Awaiting your reply. Thanks Much!
8th November 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed mba hr any further education india or abroad
15th November 2019, 11:18 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has completed mba hr any further education india or abroad
After completing MBA(HR) your son have three options available that is :

1) Can go for higher studies like research in the interested field.
2) Can do a Job to hone skills that he has learned during studies
3) Can opt the Certificate Programme like:
->Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD)
->Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
->Talent Management Practitioner (TMP): This is a certification program by
Talent Management Institute and is also for young HR professionals
starting off their careers.
5th January 2021, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA-HR in india and I am interested to go for futher studies to abroad. So, after MBA-HR which further degree or course can I pursue in abroad.
25th July 2021, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication%u2019s .After Graduation which MBA should I choose please suggest.
Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?