4th February 2012, 11:13 AM
yamunasree

Is there any entrance exam necessary to study MS in Mechanical in Germany other than Germany language exam?

any entrance exam in necessary to study ms in mechanical in Germany other than German language exam?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  4. Is there any entrance exam necessary to study MS in Mechanical in Germany other than Germany language exam?
  5. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  6. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  7. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language? -- [New]
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  15. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  16. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  17. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  18. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
10th December 2019, 10:13 PM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam necessary to study MS in Mechanical in Germany other than Germany language exam?

Yes there is more entrance exam to ms and mechanical engineer
German Language Test for the Admission of Foreign study applicants (DSH)
* If the course is in English, then proof of proficiency in English – TOEFL (550 and higher (PBT), 213 and higher (CBT), 79 and higher (IBT) ) or IELTS 6.0
* For bilingual courses, appropriate proof may be require.
* Entrance qualification;
For engineering courses, some universities may demand GRE, they welcome GATE score(not mandatory )
For Business management courses, some universities may demand GMAT.
Some universities require the student to take entrance test either online or upon arrival at the campus (in the later case conditional admission is provided
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?