29th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to crack to get admission in Engineering at Germany?

I am completed my b.e in 2015. ...then I want to do master in automobile engineering in Germany so which exam would be crack to get admission in Germany

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  3. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  5. What to do for admission in Germany after 12th? Details of exam and fees?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  13. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  16. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  17. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  18. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
30th October 2014, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to crack to get admission in Engineering at Germany?

First of all you must have a Engineering degree from a recognized university, which you will complete in 2015. Hence, after completion of B.E, you will be eligible for admission in Germany. First any Master's Degree from Germany you need following requirements.

1. GRE Score
2. IELTS/TOEFL Score to prove your English Proficiency

Hence, be prepared for GRE and make sure you have a very good score in it because top universities give admission on the basis of a good GRE score.

Courses are offered in English, so make sure that you have got a very decent score in IELTS/TOEFL.
1st November 2014, 06:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is really good to see you aspire for higher studies especially master degree course in Germany. Germany is one of the best locations to pursue studies especially higher studies. In order to study in Germany you need to give the following exams :-

- GRE
http://www.ets.org/gre
- IELTS
http://www.ielts.org/

Apart from these, knowing German language is of additional benefit since most of the German universities prefer candidates who knows German language.
1st November 2014, 09:10 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

In order to do Automobile Engineering in Germany, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

Required Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have 80% in 10th
• Need to have 60% in 12th
• Need to have 7.5/10 CGPA in Graduation

By having above mentioned criteria, you are eligible to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany.

Exams to be attempted:

You need to attempt following examinations in order to do MS in Germany

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
• IELTS
• Need to learn German Language

Above mentioned entrance examinations, test your English proficiency and skill in German Language (Last mentioned examination). Based on the scores in these examinations, you can apply for colleges in Germany.

Colleges offering Automobile Engineering in Germany:

1) Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences (Wolfsburg)
2) Technical University Braunschweig (Braunschweig)
3) Munich University of Technology (Garching)
4) University of Stuttgart (Stuttgart)
5) University of Bayreuth (Bayreuth)
6) West Saxon University of Applied Sciences of Zwickau (Zwickau)
7) University of Applied Sciences (Aachen)
8) Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Hamburg)
9) Osnabruck University of Applied Sciences (Osnabrück)
10) Berlin School of Applied Sciences (HTW) (Berlin)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?