3rd March 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?

What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? Can you please give me the right information on the same soon? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  5. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany? -- [New]
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  9. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
  10. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  11. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  12. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  13. Minimum CGPA requirement to study MS in Germany for a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  15. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  16. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
6th March 2017, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?

No minimum percentage in B.E is required for doing MS course in German Universities. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognized university are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities. To apply for admission to MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL / IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports No GREAT examination score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German universities. It is best to have at least 60% aggregate marks in B.E course to get admission in best German universities for pursuing MS course.
31st July 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?

I have completed my polytechnic with 60 percentage and now looking for bachelor's In German
And
What is Bank balance should be maintained ?
2,, what are the exam should be written to get bachelor's in German
3, is German language must be learned compulsory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?